After Waking up from bed make a habit of washing your eyes with fresh water and splash water on your face at least 20 times.
|Wash Your Eyes Gently|
2. Every day take a regular break after every two hours to wash your eyes similarly as in Tip 1
3. While working on Computer, Mobile, and Laptop or while watching tv take a short break and close your eyes for 1-2 minutes.
Relax Your Eye
Credit To – DenisenFamily
4. Make a habit of blinking eyes in a more frequent manner. But make sure that it will not become awkward for other
5. Using special glasses while working on the computer etc is very good but it depends upon your work and the time you spent. Otherwise, you will simply use a night shield in mobile phones and any other type of eye protection apps.
|Use Glasses While Working on PC/Lap
Credit To- lyncconf
6. I suggest having an eye checkup once a month to regularly track the health of your eyes at least once a month.
7. In spare time close your eyes and revolve your eyeballs round and round then up and down for about 5 minutes.
8. Once a day you have to focus your eye on a sharp object like the tip of a pen or pencil which not only helps to improve your eyesight but also increases your focus.
9. If your job includes more stress on the eye then take an eye refreshing drop after consulting with a doctor.
|Eye Refreshing Drop|
10. Try to eat green vegetables and protein-rich food. Also eat fruits that are rich in Vitamin C like Kiwi, Oranges.
|Healthy Fruits For Eye
Credit To- goodfreephotos