Apples: To Improve Eyesight
Benefits of Apple to our eyes-
1. Apple is very helpful in controlling cholesterol levels in our body. High levels of cholesterol can damage the retina.
2. Many doctors say that high Cholesterol is the main reason for eye damage.
3. Apple is one of those fruits which can prevent eyesight and increase the flow of blood in the vessels of the retina.
Blueberries: To Improve Eyesight
Benefits of Blueberries to our eyes-
1. It will help to build blood vessels and blood circulation in the eyes.
2. Blueberry has anti-inflammatory contains, which prevents blocking arteries in the retina and gives us good vision.
Grapefruit: To Improve Eyesight
Benefits of Grapefruit to our eyes-
1. We know that sugar may damage our eye vision gradually. This fruit is known for fighting the factors which increase the sugar level in our body.
2. Grapefruit contains some anti-diabetic properties. By eating this fruit you can boost those properties and control sugar levels. This means you are protecting your eyes and you can get good eye vision.
Papaya: To Improve Eyesight
Benefits of Papaya to our eyes-
1. Either eat ripe or unripe papaya are rich in fiber, both are good for eyes.
2. Papaya has minerals, antioxidants that promote blood cells overall in our body. In the eyes, it repairs weak blood vessels responsible for lower eye vision.
- Consuming papaya fruit can improve our eyesight.
Avocado: To Improve Eyesight
Benefits of Avocado to our eyes-
Oranges: To Improve Eyesight
Benefits of Oranges to our eyes-
1. Common winter fruit is orange. This sweet fruit helps to promote blood vessels because of Vitamin C.
2. Oranges are loaded with Vitamin C and Antioxidants which keep our eyes always hydrated, fresh and active.
Mango: To Improve Eyesight
Benefits of Mango to our eyes-
1. Everyone knows that ripe or unripe mangoes are loaded with antioxidants, which can promote water for dry eyes, and protect from damage.
2. Antioxidants are also good for protecting eyes from infections and bacteria.
3. Some infections, redness can be harmful to the eyes, consuming mangoes in summer can put up some good bacteria, which can fight with harmful elements, and protect eyes from that.
Grapes: To Improve Eyesight
Benefits of Grapes to our eyes-
1. Grapes control blood sugar levels and blood pressure, which is good for our eye’s health.
2. All types of grapes are equally good for the eyes.
3. All types of grapes prevent and work against glucose, protecting eyes from harmful bacteria.
4. Improve red cells.
Apricot: To Improve Eyesight
Benefits of Apricot to our eyes-
1. The main reason apricots are good for eye health is Beta Carotene. Apricot is full of Beta Carotene property, which can slow down the aging of eyesight.
2. Apricot has Zinc, vitamin C, which fights with bacteria and is good for eye muscle, better eye muscles are needed for the retina.
3. When we see or read books, it affects muscles. That’s why we need to take care of eye muscles. Avocados do all these for our eyes.
Coconut: To Improve Eyesight
Benefits of Coconut to our eyes-
1. It is very safe for the eyes, you can use oil and water for removing dark circles.
2. Coconut water is good for the stomach, a good stomach helps to build blood vessels in the whole body including the eyes.
3. For good eyelashes, some people use coconut oil.
4. If possible, eat coconut every day in little amounts. It has anti-inflammatory contents which prevent eyes from tissue damage, and repair tissues.
5. You can reduce the dryness of your eyes by eating coconut because coconut is full of nutrients.