Eye Twitching is Unusual, Uncontrollable, and abnormal blinking of an eye.
Symptoms of eye twitching
1. Abnormal and uncontrolled very frequent blinking(fast fast blinking) of an eye.
2. Eye irritation that forced us to rub our eyes.
3. Sometimes sensitivity to bright light is also it’s one of the symptoms.
4. Since Eye Twitching is caused by facial muscles hence facial Spasm is one of its important symptoms.
Is twitching of the eye is a problem?
- In this case, the twitching cases cause serious issues like Vision loss.
Causes: Why is my eye twitching?
2. A particular type of nervous disorder in our central nervous system causes our dopamine level to drop down and our movement will be affected by it also led to eye twitching.
3. Eye twitching may also be a result of some medicine that you use for mental health. If you find such a situation then Consult your doctor.
4. Stress:- It has been seen that twitching will mostly occur when you are in mental stress.
5. Drinking a lot of Coffee:- Higher intake of the coffee that directly means a lot of caffeine intake is also another major cause of the twitching in the eye.
6. Tiredness:- In the tired situation our muscles are at their fatigue point which directly shows this type of behavior.
7. Alcohol:- Regular Intake of a higher amount of alcohol is sometimes causing eye twitching which can be prevented by controlling your habit of drinking alcohol.
8. Eye Twitching may be caused when our body does not meet its nutritional intake value.
9. Eye Twitching also is a result of some allergies.
10. Dry eyes will also be a cause of eye twitching.
1. Meditate in the natural environment to remove your stress level, depression, and other mental problems.
4. Reduce drinking alcohol.
5. Reduce coffee intake which ultimately reduces caffeine intake.